Story Check To investigate the functional effectiveness of the MalleoTrain after initial supination trauma, the Human Locomotion Department at Chemnitz Technical University has conducted a randomized controlled trial in cooperation with Chemnitz Hospital. The data confirms the therapeutic benefits of the supports.
- The compression supports promote regeneration and help with functional treatment early on in the recovery process after the trauma.
- Patients’ balance as well as gait improve when the MalleoTrain support is used.
- Subjectively, test subjects noticed a secure feeling, improved stability in the injured joint and less pain.
- 81 per cent of patients were “happy” or “very happy” with the MalleoTrain after two weeks of wearing it.
- The whitepaper with selected study results is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.