In short In Canada, the journey to a medical supply retailer can be quite long. It is therefore important that a compression product is perfectly fitted to the specific lymphedema patient, and wearing comfort is high. The Galien Group is Bauerfeind’s exclusive sales partner in the world’s second biggest country. Galien shares Bauerfeind’s high quality standards when it comes to measuring, manufacturing, and fitting.
- Canada has an extensive homecare market with patients having to take on a lot of responsibility for their own treatment and well-being because of the huge distances
- Using the VenoTrain curaflow, practically any edema can be treated. The flat knit compression products are custom-made and can be adapted to any anatomical features.
- The curaflow App supports patients suffering from lymphedema and lipedema during everyday life, promoting motivation for essential self-management.
- A central issue for many patients is how to find experienced physicians and suppliers who attach great value to quality.
- Sharing experiences and networking are important aspects of self-management; social networks really help here to increase general awareness of the condition.